About this item
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- In addition, it can be used to connect Thunderbolt-enabled displays — such as the Apple Thunderbolt Display and LG Thunderbolt 2 displays — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro. However, using this adapter with an Apple Thunderbolt Display requires a power source, because th
- Note: This adapter does not support DisplayPort displays like the Apple LED Cinema Display or third-party DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort displays.
- Compatible with iPad mini, iPad Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro and Mac mini with thunderbolt ports
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 0.7 x 7.8 inches; 1.92 Ounces|
|Item Weight||1.92 ounces|
|Item model number||MMEL2AM/A|
There are no reviews yet.