- 1920 x 1080 Resolution at 30 fps
- IR LEDs for Night Vision up to 164′
- 2.8-12mm Motorized Varifocal Lens
- 103 to 35° Horizontal Field of View
- Two-Way Audio
- Supports microSD Cards up to 2TB
- Pelco Mobile App for Remote Management
- Complies with ONVIF Profiles G, Q, S & T
- IP64 Rated for Water Protection
- IK10-Rated Vandal Resistance
Pelco IMP231-1IRS Overview
Monitor an indoor area with the IMP231-1IRS 2MP Network Dome Camera from Pelco. This unit uses a 1/2.8″ progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture 1920 x 1080 resolution video at up to 30 fps. IR LEDs provide up to 164′ of night vision. The camera’s 2.8-12mm motorized varifocal lens delivers a 103 to 35° horizontal field of view. Two-way audio is possible thanks to a microphone, an audio input, and an audio output. A memory card slot accepts microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 2TB (available separately). Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by transferring data and power over one cable.
This camera complies with ONVIF profiles G, Q, S, and T, making it compatible with a wide range of surveillance devices. It is housed in an enclosure that is IP64 rated for water protection and IK10 rated for protection from vandalism.