StoreEasy 1660 Performance Storage with Microsoft Windows Server IoT 2019
- All HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage models are now available with the Microsoft Windows Server IoT 2019 for Storage Standard Edition operating system.
- Simplified storage provisioning and more intelligent consumption monitoring with version 1.3 of the HPE StoreEasy management console.
- The HPE StoreEasy 1660 expanded model now includes an Intel® Xeon® Scalable Silver 4208 processor with PC4-2933 memory.
- Select HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage systems running Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016 can now be upgraded to Windows Server IoT 2019 for Storage with an upgrade kit.
- Support for new 18 TB hard drives (on select models), for a maximum of 504 TB of raw internal capacity on the HPE StoreEasy 1660 expanded storage.
- Depends on configuration (288 TB raw maximum)
- 4 x 1GbE standard
- SMB, NFS, iSCSI over Ethernet, FTP/S, HTTP/S
- Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFS-R)–supports up to 100TB
- All HPE StoreEasy models support external expansion using HPE MSA SAN Storage or D3X10, D6020, and D8000 Disk Enclosure product families. A Fibre Channel, SAS, or iSCSI connection must be added to support MSA SAN Storage (note that high-availability clustering is not supported) while a Smart Array controller with external ports must be added to support external Disk Enclosures.
Compatible Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® Server IoT 2019 for Storage Standard Edition is pre-installed. Client operating systems supported include Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS, Linux®, and Unix.
- HPE StoreEasy Management Console version 1.3, HPE iLO5, HPE Smart Storage Administrator, Windows Server® Manager and utilities
- Does not include data drives standard. 12 x LFF (3.5″) hot-plug front drive bays standard, 4 x LFF hot-plug mid-chassis drive cage is optional
- Not supported on HPE StoreEasy 1000 Storage appliances
- Hot-plug SATA or SAS, LFF (3.5″)
- Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS)
Form Factor (fully configured)
- 2U rack mount
Warranty Standard Statement
- 3/3/3 system warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage, next business day response. Software media is warranted to be free of physical defect for a period of 90 days from delivery.
- 54 lb maximum (without rear drives)
- 24.5 kg maximum (without rear drives)
Product Dimensions (imperial)
- 3.44 x 17.54 x 28.75 in (without bezel)
Product Dimensions (metric)
- 8.73 x 44.54 x 73.02 cm (without bezel)