- New 290W non-hot-plug power supply with Platinum power efficiency.
- Supports the latest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 series processors, up to 8 cores.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with the Intel Xeon E-2200 series.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
- Available aggressively priced SMB Offers regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific.
Processor Core Available 4
Processor Cache Installed 12 MB
Memory Type HPE Standard Memory
Network Controller 1 GB 361i Ethernet adapter 2 ports (or) 1 Gb 332i Ethernet adapter 2 ports
Remote Management Software HPE iLO5
Power Supply Type 1 HPE 500W Flex Slot redundant power supply
Expansion Slots Two maximum, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Storage Controller HPE S100i
Warranty Standard Statement Server Warranty includes 3-years parts, 3-years labor, 3-years on-site support with next business day response. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: www.hpe.com/services/support. Additional Hewlett Packard Enterprise support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to www.hpe.com/services/support.
Processor Name Intel® Xeon® E-2236 (6-core, 3.4 GHz, 12 MB, 80W)
Processor Number 1
Processor Speed 3.5 GHz
Standard Memory 16 GB (1 x 16 GB) UDIMM
Hard Drive Number (included) None ship standard
Optical Drive Type None
Form Factor 1U
Weight (imperial) 13.18 lb minimum 20.81 lb maximum
Weight (metric) 6 kg minimum 9.46 kg maximum
Product Dimensions (imperial) 1.70 x 17.11 x 15.05 in (HxWxD)
Product Dimensions (metric) 4.32 x 43.46 x 38.22 cm (HxWxD)
Detailed Product Description HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 solution server with one Intel Xeon E-2134 processor, 16 GB memory, four small form factor drive bays and a 500W power supply
Intel, Intel Core, Intel Xeon, and Pentium are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.